|Interface Magazine Privacy Statement
Links to third parties
- Interface Magazine recognises the importance of protecting the privacy
of personally identifiable information collected about visitors to
our site. As a general policy, no personally identifiable information,
such as your name, address or email address, is automatically collected
from visitors to our site. Personally identifiable information about
visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily
submitted. Non-personally identifiable information is collected for
statistical purposes only.
- Interface Magazine will notify you when we are collecting personally
identifiable information about you and how we intend to use it. For
example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with
information you requested.
- Interface Magazine is not responsible for the content or practices
of web sites operated by third parties that are linked to our site.
These links are meant for the user's convenience only.
- Links to third parties do not constitute sponsorship, endorsement
or approval by Interface Magazine of the content, policies or practices
of such third party sites.
- You may not transmit the contents of this website either electronically
or in hard copies.
- You may not alter the content of this website in any manner.
- The articles and information on the Interface Magazine website are
prepared and intended for the general information of Interface Magazine's
readers. These articles and information examine and comment on aspects
of using ICT in education.